Virtual Toast Contest!
WSEA COVID-19 VIRTUAL
11 O’CLOCK TOAST CONTEST
1. The contest is open to any WA Elk member in good standing.
2. The Virtual 11 O’Clock Toast Contest will allow any Elks toast EXCEPT the Standard Toast.
3. Reading of the toast is not encouraged, but will not lead to disqualification.
4. The 11 O’Clock Toast Contest will be held on the Washington State Elks Association Facebook Page and the Washington State Elks Association YouTube Channel.
5. Contestant will submit a video of them giving their selected toast along with the words. Depending on length (size) of the video, you can message these to the Washington State Elks Facebook page or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline is 11:00 PM, June 19th. (If you have any troubles please reach out!) Each entrant is allowed one toast, one video.
6. All videos will be uploaded to Facebook and YouTube for judging during a specific time frame.
7. Scoring will be based on combined votes on Facebook/Youtube and judging by a panel of judges.
***40% popular vote, 60% judges.
***Judging categories include impressiveness, word accuracy, pronunciation, and appearance.
8. Top prize is $1000 to the winning lodge or to an Elks charity in their name and the one and only (hopefully) COVID-19 Virtual Toast Contest Winner plaque.
9. HAVE FUN!!
Contact information: Lana Davick 509-480-2857 email@example.com