WSEA and individual lodges support Seattle Children’s by selling balloons, snowmen, Children’s calendars and donations throughout the year, such as birthdays, anniversaries, and pledge cards. Funds are also raised by recycling aluminum beverage cans and selling Christmas trees. Here are other ways you can help:
1. Donate: Donations received for the Elks for Children’s Hospital program come from individual member contributions made at the local lodge level. To add your own donations, you can join the Elks and donate using your lodge’s donation code.
2. Participate in a Elks for Children’s Hospital event like Extra Life.
3. Donate toys and other wish list items
4. Sign up to volunteer for a Children’s Hospital fundraising event
5. Sign up to volunteer at the hospital
6. Create your own online fundraising page